- About Us
- How can you help?
Tell a friend
|Aims & Objectives
- To monitor the barn owl population within a study
area if South Cheshire.
- To assess the barn owl breeding and feeding
habitats throughout the study area.
- To encourage the dispersal of juvenile barn owls
within the study area.
- To increase the public awareness of the barn owl
as an endangered species and the need to conserve and inprove it's habitat in the area by talks and
discussions with local organisations and at local displays throughout the county.
- To co-operate with other local & national
ornithological organisations, the Cheshire Wildlife Trust and local authorities in the recording and
betterment of habitats within the study area.
- To provide a forum for discussion and action of
persons willing to assist in the conservation of the barn owl in South Cheshire.